|ACLD Home Page | Research Center | Catalog Search | About the Collection|
Homes > Miller Home
Mr. Philip Miller, who came to Gainesville in 1875 from North Carolina, was a prominent Gainesville merchant when he posed with his family for this photograph in front of their home. The house was located at 552 East Main North (Northeast 1st Street today), across from the First Methodist Church.
(click image to view larger size)